[Seisunix] export jpg

Shuki Ronen shuki.ronen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 00:41:30 MDT 2019

I do screendumps, but it would be good if somebody lifts the “pen” program in Madagascar to generate jpg.    Sergey Fomel wrote that pen program after I suggested that he would do so when he did a summer internship with me in Geco to facilitate automatic processing report generation.  So I feel okay to ask somebody to lift his program into SU.