[Seisunix] Fwd: Names in the traces

Juan Lorenzo Diaz Naveas juan.diaz at pucv.cl
Wed May 2 18:25:12 MDT 2018

Dear Jahiro,

If both traces are plotted on the same window, I am afraid that you *cannot*
put the name using the command suxwigb. You need to produce an image file
out of your plot and put the trace names using an image editor, such as
xfig, gimp or so, exactly as you did yourself already.

If, however, both traces are plotted on separate windows, then you can
assign somehow the trace name to a variable (for instance
tracename=$filename) and then in your command suxwigb use the option
title=$tracename.

I hope this can help you

Juan Díaz Naveas