[Seisunix] convert seismic unix files

jahiro damian miranda calvet calvetjah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:30:29 MDT 2018

hi everyone,

I have a problem that I would like to share with you, I need to compare
different seismograms traces from different files, for example, seismogam 3
of the file name1.su and seismogram 7 of the file name2.su, when I use
susum I have one error because  ns are  different. I thought  to convert to
ascii and compare in gnuplot, there it is possible, but the X axis is not
the same that SU, isn't the time values.

- How I can export from *.su to *.ascii with the time colum too? not only
amplitud, I would like to convert many colum that I need.

- It's possible to normalize all amplitudes from different files? if
possible, what is the command?

And the last one,

- How I can plot many traces in one figure with different names? for
example, I plot trace 3 from name1.su, trace 67 from name2.su and trace 5
from name3, and put the name like:  time  vs.  Tr1   Tr2  Tr3   axes.

Thanks a lot for any tips

--
*Jahiro D. Miranda Calvet*
*Cel: (TIM) +55 21 999203179 whatsapp*