LUG: Fwd: ALAMODE Cleanup Party!

Jackson Garner jgarner at mymail.mines.edu
Fri Mar 15 14:53:12 MDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jonathan Sumner Evans <jonathanevans at mines.edu>
Date: Fri, Mar 15, 2019, 11:39 AM
Subject: [ACM] ALAMODE Cleanup Party!
To: <acmx at mailman.mines.edu>

Hey everyone,

ALAMODE has been getting pretty messy lately, and probably much of this
is our doing. For the sake of both ourselves and others, we need to put
in some time cleaning that place up.

We are planning on meeting in ALAMODE at 5 PM on Tuesday (03/19) before
OreSec and putting in some good work cleaning. If you are available
during this time, we would really appreciate your help.

If you have useful cleaning supplies (e.g., Clorox wipes, etc.), it may
be helpful to bring.

Thanks,

Sumner

--
Jonathan Sumner Evans           Graduate Student, Computer Science
https://sumnerevans.com         Chair, Mines ACM

The nice thing about proprietary software is that you don't have to
build it when you install it via the AUR.
    -- Jack Garner