LUG: Fwd: Help with Workflow and Linux computer installations needing restored

Jonathan Sumner Evans jonathanevans at mines.edu
Fri Jun 14 14:18:40 MDT 2019

Hello Richard,

I'm forwarding this on to the Linux Users Group mailing list. There are
quite a few of us in town over the summer, so there may be someone
willing to help.

Thanks,

Sumner

----- Forwarded message from Richard Gilmore <rgilmore at mymail.mines.edu> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Jonathan Sumner Evans           Graduate Student, Computer Science
https://sumnerevans.com         Chair, Mines ACM

Where do I put it? Do I put it in the type?
    -- Sam Sartor (referring to Idris)