LUG: No meeting today

Jackson Garner jgarner at mymail.mines.edu
Thu Jan 17 10:29:05 MST 2019

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that there is no LUG today. Instead, there will be the
C-MAPP event from 5-7. You can RSVP at  http://mapp.mines.edu/register.

Next week we will be having a series of short lightning talks on the
various shells available for Linux such as Bash, ZSH, Fish, and Powershell.
We are still looking for volunteers though who want to work on one of these
talks so let me know if you're interested. If you have never done a talk at
LUG before, this would be a great one to start with. Researching and
presenting on a topic is a great way to learn more about it. We can also
pair you up with someone else for the topic you're interested in. If you
would like to present on one of these shells, or a different one, let me
know.

Thanks,
Jack Garner