LUG: ThinkPad parts etc

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Fri Jan 4 11:42:10 MST 2019

I have some stuff at my parents house that will be scrapped if nobody
wants it:

* ThinkPad X220 --> taken apart and missing a few parts. But I think
  most of the parts work if someone has a use for it. The outside casing
  is in pretty bad condition.

* IdeaPad U300e --> taken apart and missing only the hard drive and
  maybe some screws. It *may* have some sort of issue; I don't remember.
  There's a good chance you can reassemble this one and get a working
  computer; the outside appearance looks fine.

If anyone wants this, I'll save it for the next time I'm down in the
front range, otherwise I'll just send it to the recyclers.

Jack M. Rosenthal                 ( http://inside.mines.edu/~jrosenth
Graduate Student, Computer Science )     http://jack.rosenth.al

/* Return code=1: generic error condition
   Return code=2: all other error conditions */