LUG: Egpu setup running manjaro

Robert Zampino rzampino at mymail.mines.edu
Thu Apr 25 00:34:54 MDT 2019

I'm not sure what information you've been looking at, but the Arch
Wiki has a pretty extensive section on troubleshooting BumbleBee.
(https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bumblebee#Troubleshooting).
Also note that BumbleBee is not the only option for using dual
graphics cards on Linux (and has some drawbacks). See
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NVIDIA_Optimus for more info.