LUG: Egpu setup running manjaro

Samuel Warfield warfield at mymail.mines.edu
Wed Apr 24 20:39:52 MDT 2019

Hello!
     I'm not sure how to solve this problem at the moment, but I encourage
you to come to the LUG help session tomorrow, which is 5-6. We have a
dedicated expert to help with these types of problems.

Good luck, I hope you can get it working!

*Samuel Warfield*
https://inside.mines.edu/~warfield/
Colorado School of Mines CS 2020
University Innovation Fellow
Treasury Officer Mines ACM & Mine Rescue Team