LUG: Show And Tell

Jack Garner jgarner at mymail.mines.edu
Wed Apr 10 09:28:02 MDT 2019

Hello everyone,

This Thursday is E-Days, so instead of a talk, we'll be having Show and
Tell at 6pm. If you haven't heard of it before, Show and Tell is when
members bring in their cool computer stuff for others to see. Examples
of things brought in the past include mechanical keyboards and obscure
computers. Bringing your own thing is encouraged but not required.

As usual, we will be having Linux help sessions at 5pm before the
event.

After looking at the survey results for the LAN party, the best date is
Friday the 19th at 6pm. I'll have more info in next weeks email, but it
should be pretty much the same as last time.

Finally, we will be having elections on the 18th. There is still time
to run for a position. If you want to know what kind of
responsibilities each position has, or want to know who you can talk to
that was in a position this year, see:
https://lug.mines.edu/info/elections-lug.html.

Thanks,
Jack Garner