LUG: lan party carpool

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Thu Oct 18 16:03:11 MDT 2018

LUGgers,

as a reminder, we will have our talk tomorrow right before the lan party
due to the shelton math & sci night (if you still want to volunteer,
ping me real fast!)

if you need a ride to the lan party from on/near campus with your
desktop, please go below and add to this google excel sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mWGAstB5kn5iN3aRUUXQ_gHtOy12hb3ECifdZiVv-YE/edit?usp=sharing

on the same note, if you can give a ride, go to the same sheet and fill
out please too.

thanks,

Jack M. Rosenthal                 ( http://inside.mines.edu/~jrosenth
Graduate Student, Computer Science )     http://jack.rosenth.al

Writing ______ is like writing ______:
  PostScript ... assembly: a compiler usually does it for you.
  LaTeX ... C: it's powerful, but tedious and only somewhat portable.
  reStructuredText ... Python: it's magically delicious!