LUG: Volunteers needed for Shelton M&S night, Preview Mines. Meeting moved to Friday

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Oct 17 05:00:11 MDT 2018

LUGgers,

Due to the Shelton M&S night at the same time this Thursday, we will
move Sam's CG talk to Friday at the beginning of the LAN party. So
here's the new details:

 Computer Graphics -- Sam Sartor
 Friday, October 19 at 6 PM
 ALAMODE lab (BB 136)

 LAN party immediately to follow.

Since there will be a talk at the beginning of our LAN party, if you are
bringing your desktop, please either try to arrive 10 minutes early to
setup your desktop, or wait till after the talk to setup your desktop.
This way, we do not interrupt Sam's gorgeous presentation.

Speaking of -- if I have taken away your Thursday pizza from you, I can
make it up for you. Volunteer for the Shelton Math & Science night
(you'll get to show kids some cool CS stuff!) and they usually have
pizza. Let me know if you are interested ASAP.

Also, I will be needing volunteers for Preview Mines on Saturday 12:30
to 2:45. Let me know if interested.

Jack M. Rosenthal                 ( http://inside.mines.edu/~jrosenth
Graduate Student, Computer Science )     http://jack.rosenth.al

Why am I doing it in Rust you ask? It's because I'm crazy & stupid.
    -- Sam Sartor