LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Window Manager Lightning Talks

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Oct 3 21:02:45 MDT 2018

Greetings LUGgers,

Tomorrow, we will meet to have a series of short talks on a variety of
window managers for you Linux setup: i3, KDE Plasma, LXDE, and a special
topic on how to design a window manager. If you want to sign up for
another one I did not mention, let me know (if you are a GNOME user, it
would be cool to get GNOME some coverage here too!)