LUG: Looking for a Linux Sysadmin [replace me!]

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Mon Oct 1 17:36:59 MDT 2018

Greetings LUGgers,

I am looking for a SysAdmin to replace my role with Tracy Camp and
being her server admin. Ideally, this would be someone who is a freshman
or sophomore so that they can continue to do the same role until they
graduate.

Desired experience:

- Linux (Ubuntu and Debian)
- Bash scripting
- CGI scripts
- Python + WSGI
- PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Apache, mod_wsgi, mod_php
- Shibboleth, mod_shib
- Git
- Postfix & SMTP

You don't have to hit all of the list items above: obviously we would
love for you to learn some of these skills on the job.

You would be responsible for 4 Linux servers, and the average time
commitment is about 7 hours per week (sometimes more, sometimes less).

If interested, please send to me:

- Resume/CV
- Any other relevant experience you would like to share.

Thank you,

Jack M. Rosenthal                 ( http://inside.mines.edu/~jrosenth
Graduate Student, Computer Science )     http://jack.rosenth.al

Greetings Professor Falken...
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.