LUG: Talk Tonight: On Keyboards and Things

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Thu Nov 15 05:33:08 MST 2018

LUGgers,

At popular demand, tonight's LUG talk will be a repeat of a previous
talk I gave, "On Keyboards and Things" (a.k.a. "The Talk Formerly Known
as 'Something'"). This edition of the talk will include new advice on
learning a keyboard layout, such as 3l, as well as a discussion of a
proposed extension to 3l: 3lx. 3lx will make typing mathematical symbols
easier by taking advantage of all of the space on a typical keyboard
that 3l doesn't use.