LUG: ALAMODE clean-up party

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Sun Nov 11 09:57:35 MST 2018

Hi LUGgers,

ALAMODE has been getting pretty messy lately, and probably much of this
is our doing. For the sake of both ourselves and others, we need to put
in some time cleaning that place up.

We are planning on meeting in ALAMODE at 5 PM on Monday (11/10) before
ACM and putting in some good work cleaning. If you are available during
this time, we would really appreciate your help.

If you have useful cleaning supplies (e.g., Clorox wipes, etc.), it may
be helpful to bring.

Jack M. Rosenthal                 ( http://inside.mines.edu/~jrosenth
Graduate Student, Computer Science )     http://jack.rosenth.al

We try to keep our students busy enough that they won't have time to
go exploring our network.
    -- Phil Romig