LUG: multiplexors on alamode

Jeffrey Norris jnorris at mines.edu
Mon Nov 5 12:38:32 MST 2018

You'll need to run "loginctl enable-linger" first, if you have not already
done so.

Then "systemd-run --scope --user <command> <args>" to override the systemd
default of KillUserProcesses=yes.

Jeff Norris
Computer Lab & Classroom Technology Administrator
Instructional & Learning Technologies
Computing, Communications, and Information Technologies (CCIT)
COLORADOSCHOOLOFMINES
jnorris at mines.edu
303-384-2411