LUG: multiplexors on alamode

Samuel Warfield warfield at mymail.mines.edu
Mon Nov 5 10:21:42 MST 2018

I know for sure that in the mean time you can use the GNU "screen" utility
to maintain an active terminal between login sessions. What should work is
a screen session running tmux, or you could just run multiple screen
sessions if you don't mind not tiling. Screen will even preserve a session
through accidental drops in ssh. (use "ctrl a + d" to detach a current
screen without terminating the process in that screen)

Samuel Warfield <warfield at mymail.mines.edu>
https://inside.mines.edu/~warfield/
Colorado School of Mines CS 2020
University Innovation Fellow
Treasury Officer Mines ACM & Mine Rescue Team