LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Relax w/ pizza & a movie (Not in ALAMODE)

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed May 2 10:53:47 MDT 2018

LUGgers,

Relax tomorrow evening with pizza and a movie. Last week we tried to
decide on a movie, but ended up with a 7-7 tie between "Revolution OS"
and "The Net". So I guess we'll figure it out when everyone shows up.

The other option is a recent webcast Matt Bernius (you may have met him
last Fall at one of our ACM meetings) gave: "What College Students Do
(and Don't) Know About Open Source". I actually think this option would
be pretty cool.

If everything goes right, we'll be meeting in CT 102. If things change,
I'll send an updated room to the list.