LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Turing Programming Language

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Mar 14 17:00:09 MDT 2018

LUGgers,

Tomorrow, Trent Murchison and Vishaal Sridhar will be presenting on a
language called Turing, an educational programming language.

 Date: 2018-03-15
 Time: 6 PM
 Location: ALAMODE Linux Lab (BB 136)
 Dinner Provided! (Golden City)

Also: join us for the Linux Help Session right before at 5 PM in the
same room. We'll help you get that Linux distro you've always wanted
installed.

See you there!

Jack

P.S. I'm still looking for people who would be free 9:30 to 12:45 this
Saturday (or a subset of that time) to help run a table at the Discover
Mines fair. LMK if interested! (much appreciated!)

--
Jack M. Rosenthal                 ( http://inside.mines.edu/~jrosenth
Graduate Student, Computer Science )     http://jack.rosenth.al

If you put a million monkeys on keyboards, eventually, one of them
would write a C program. The rest of them would write Perl programs.