LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Universal Package Formats

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Jan 31 21:12:41 MST 2018

LUGgers,

Tomorrow, we will be having a talk on "universal" package formats for
Linux (snapd, appimage, nix, and flatpak).

 Date: Thursday, 2018-02-01
 Time: 6 PM
 Location: ALAMODE (BB 136)
           (no news on CK Linux lab yet...)
 Dinner provided!

Also:

 1. Linux help session right before at 5 PM in the same room.
 2. LAN Party Friday. 6 PM in CT B60
 3. We NEED talks for this semester. Nobody has asked to do anything
    after this week. Email me if interested. If you don't, you'll get
    boring repeat talks from me (and who wants to hear about GNU
    Readline and zsh anyway? pfft...)

Jack M. Rosenthal                 ( http://inside.mines.edu/~jrosenth
Graduate Student, Computer Science )     http://jack.rosenth.al

A computer scientist is simply a mathematician who only knows how to
prove by induction.