LUG: Talk Tomorrow: PGP, GPG, and Enigmail (oh my!), + a key-signing party

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Jan 24 15:11:16 MST 2018

LUGgers,

Tomorrow, I will be giving a talk on PGP: a technology used for data
encryption and signature verification, as well as GnuPG, the open
implementation of PGP.

After the talk (which we will help you create a key if you don't have
one), we will have a key-signing party, so everyone can exchange
signatures on their keys!

Show up, it'll be a bunch of fun!