LUG: Linux Installation

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Sat Jan 13 17:14:14 MST 2018

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 at 15:22 -0700, Jared Lincenberg wrote:
> When do you meet and give Linux help?

Hi Jared,

Normally, we meet Thursdays at 6 PM, and we have Linux help sessions
right before at 5 PM on Thursdays.

This week there is the C-MAPP event Thursday from 5 PM to 7 PM, so we
won't be having either this week. If you happen to be free Monday at
11:30 AM to 1:00 PM, you can come to my office hours for help with your
laptop if you'd like. They are held in the ALAMODE lab (BB 136).

If you stay subscribed to this list, you'll get emails with updates
about our meetings. Our next meeting should be on Thursday, 1/25.

Jack M. Rosenthal                 ( http://inside.mines.edu/~jrosenth
Graduate Student, Computer Science )     http://jack.rosenth.al

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon
full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
    -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum