LUG: Talk Tomorrow: On Keyboards and Things

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Jan 10 16:07:15 MST 2018

LUGgers,

Hope your break went well. We're starting off the semester with an
exciting talk: "On Keyboards and Things" (formerly known as
"something"). This talk covers the history behind typewriter and
computer keyboard layouts, and follows with an exploration of a variety
of alternative keyboard layouts. Included is Jack's famous 3l keyboard
layout, and suggestions on how to learn new keyboard layouts.

So come nerd out with us.