LUG: LUG This Week

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Mon Jan 8 20:43:00 MST 2018

Hi LUGgers,

Hope your break went well.

Wanted to give you an update on what the first couple weeks of LUG will
look like:

* This Thursday (the 11th) I will be giving my "famous" keyboard
  layouts talk. I'll send an email with full details later on.
* The following Thursday will be a talk on GPG and we will have a key
  signing party. Again, details to follow.
* After that, we need talks from YOU As I don't think anyone else has
  signed up to do anything yet (or maybe you told me and I forgot...)

Not sure what room we will be meeting in yet. Stay tuned!

Jack M. Rosenthal                 ( http://inside.mines.edu/~jrosenth
Graduate Student, Computer Science )     http://jack.rosenth.al

No keyboard. Press F1 to continue.