LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Movie! [NOTE: not in ALAMODE!]

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Dec 5 10:31:15 MST 2018

Hi LUGgers,

Dead week is almost over! Want to come hang out for pizza and a movie?
Take a break from your studies!

Tomorrow, we will meet to watch a movie. We'll vote on what movie when
you arrive, but options in the air are right now:

- Revolution OS
- The Net

You are also welcome to suggest other options, but we will not be
watching Hackers again.

Come join us!