LUG: Ubuntu 16.04 help

Jonathan Sumner Evans jonathanevans at mines.edu
Tue Aug 21 22:10:53 MDT 2018

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 09:52:17PM -0600, Akshay Swaminathan wrote:
> I have currently installed 18.04, I want to now install 16.04, but I want
> to do it without removing my datas in 18.04.

What is your reason for wanting to downgrade from 18.04 to 16.04?

> Is it possible? If so can someone help me with this.

I'd have to see what your setup is... Be sure to back up all of your
data before trying anything.

If you want, I can meet you and try to help at 5:00 PM on Thursday in
ALAMODE (BB 136).

Sumner

--
Jonathan Sumner Evans           Graduate Student, Computer Science
https://sumnerevans.com         Chair, Mines ACM

I knew Bitcoin had gone mainstream when my dad asked me about it. I knew
Bitcoin was a bubble when my grandpa asked me about it.
    -- Patrick Nichols