LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: zsh

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Apr 18 18:42:43 MDT 2018

Hi LUGgers,

Apologies, I need to make a last minute change to the LUG schedule
tomorrow; I realized that I'm double booked from 6 PM to 7 PM!!

 5 PM: Linux help session
 6 PM: Dinner arrives: socialize and have food!
~7 PM: Talk begins when I arrive -- apologies!

I know normally we have 6 PM and 7 PM flipped on the schedule...
hopefully you are OK with this going the other way!

On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 at 17:20 -0600, Jack Rosenthal wrote:
> Tomorrow, I will be talking on zsh (and this means that we need a talk
> for next week!). Come learn about a cool alternative to bash with
> plenty of configurability!
>
>  Date: Thursday, 2018-04-19
>  Time: 6 PM
>  Location: ALAMODE (BB 136)
>  Dinner provided!

Jack M. Rosenthal                 ( http://inside.mines.edu/~jrosenth
Graduate Student, Computer Science )     http://jack.rosenth.al

The effort of using machines to mimic the human mind has always struck
me as rather silly: I'd rather use them to mimic something better.
    -- Dijkstra (EWD1036-13)