LUG: Talk Tomorrow: The Blockchain

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Sep 27 08:55:24 MDT 2017

LUGgers,

Tomorrow, Derek Foundoulis will be giving a "crash course" on public
ledgers: a blockchain. If you are not familiar with blockchains, they
are a sequence of cryptographic records used to account information
openly in a verifiable and permanent way. They are the structure that
powers cryptocurrencies, and much much more!

So, if you want a crash course on them, why not you come?