LUG: Talk Tomorrow: Choosing the Right Tool for the Job

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Sep 20 06:57:36 MDT 2017

LUGgers,

Tomorrow, John Cornish will be giving a talk titled "Choosing the Right
Tool for the Job", that will "inspire you to think outside of C++ and
Python when you develop code".

Here's the details:

  Date: 2017-09-21
  Time: 6 PM
  Location: GC 297
  Some sort of food will be provided again...

The Linux help session will also be at 5 PM directly before in the same
room. This is a good time for anyone to get help installing a new Linux
distro or do something cool with Linux.

Also: we are looking for more people to do LUG talks, all of the
Thursdays that are October 12th or later are open... let me know if you
want to do a talk!

See you there!

Combined BS/MS Computer Science
President of Mines ACM Student Chapter