LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Email
jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Oct 18 08:24:09 MDT 2017
This is a meta-Email, that is, an Email about a talk on Email. Have you
ever pondered these questions?
* What is Email?
* How does my Email get from one person to another when we use
* How can I send an Email using nothing but telnet and a keyboard?
* How can someone "spoof" that they are sending Email as someone they
* What's a MTA? MUA? IMAP? POP3? LMDP? SMTP?
* What Email server software is available for Linux?
* How do I setup Postfix and Dovecot to play nicely together?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, I have the talk
just for you:
Email and Email Servers
Time: 6 PM
Location: GC 297
As per usual, the Linux Help Session will be directly before at 5 PM in
the same room.
See you there!
Jack M. Rosenthal
Colorado School of Mines
Combined BS/MS Computer Science
President of Mines ACM Student Chapter
President of Mines Linux Users Group
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the lug