LUG: Show & Tell (Location is CT B60)

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Oct 11 11:50:13 MDT 2017

LUGgers,

It's time for one of the happiest times of the year! Show and Tell!!

At our meeting tomorrow, people will show up with cool things, and you
can check them out! In the past, we've had everything from mechanical
keyboards to obscure computers there. Bringing something is not
required, but we do encourage it.

So why don't you show up?