LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Esoteric Programming Languages

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Oct 4 10:36:41 MDT 2017

LUGgers,

Tomorrow, Sam Sartor will be giving a talk exploring a few esoteric
programming languages. He did a talk similar to this one about a year
ago... it should be really cool!

 Date: 2017-10-05
 Time: 6 PM
 Location: GC 297
 Food: Chick-Fil-A (per popular demand, we are getting the fried chicken
                    sandwiches, not the wraps!)

Other things:

1. Linux Help Session is directly before at 5 PM. Show up with whatever
   Linux things you want help with. Look for Adam Frick.

2. Next Thursday, we will be doing "Show & Tell", which is exactly what
   it sounds like from the name (bring cool things, show others)! Start
   thinking about what you might want to bring (no requirement to, you
   can always show up and just look at others' cool things).

3. Thursday, November 2nd we will not be having a regular meeting so
   that we can participate in the Shelton Elementary Math & Science
   Night (showing off cool CS outreach things). If you want to volunteer
   for this, please email me. I'm looking for about 4 volunteers.

See you tomorrow!

Combined BS/MS Computer Science
President of Mines ACM Student Chapter