LUG: LAN Party Tonight

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Sat Nov 18 10:39:03 MST 2017

Hiya LUGgers!

Tonight we're going to have a LAN Party!! Here's what's going to be
going on:

* Computer Games:
In case you weren't aware, at a LAN party people generally play
networked computer games. That being said, you don't have to like or
generally play computer games to join in, I only play computer games at
LUG LAN parties (or you can just hang out and chat w/ if you want).

Historically, WarCraft III, StarCraft II, Armagetron Advanced, and many
other games have been hit titles. If you want to get ahead of the game
and start copying games to your hard disk, you can download them via SMB
at:

\\files\Shared\Common\ASCSM\LUG

* Pizzas:
Bring $6 to order a medium 2-topping pizza from Dominoes of your own!

* Sodas:
Usually we buy a large variety of sodas. If you plan on drinking soda,
it would be appreciated if you could bring about $2 to pitch into the
soda fund if you can.

So join in on a historical LUG tradition!