LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Bottle (Python Web Micro-framework)

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Mar 22 21:17:08 MDT 2017

LUGgers,

Tomorrow, I will be giving a talk on Bottle, a micro-framework for HTTP
written in Python. If you are not familiar what this is, Bottle allows
you to develop simple web applications and REST APIs in Python without
the overhead of a larger framework like Django or TurboGears. No
background knowledge is required... I will try to explain everything
there is to know.

Here's the details:
  Location: GC 297