LUG: Meeting Thursday: Computer Graphics

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Tue Jan 31 12:47:04 MST 2017

LUGgers,

This Thursday, we will be meeting again in GC 297 at 6pm. Sam will be
talking about computer graphics. You'll get to learn all about how
computers convert a model of a universe onto a 2-dimensional pixel array
called your screen using a mostly sane process! It should be really
exciting; grab your friends to tag along again.

And if that was not enough, there will be a LAN Party!! this Friday. If
you are new and unfamiliar with what this is; we will be getting
together, playing games, eating pizza, and overall having a fun time. It
will start Friday at 6pm and go until we get very tired. If you are new
to LUG, I highly encourage you attend if you can. Bring your friends as
well.

Also, tonight there is a Tech Talk from the CEO of POSSIBLE Mobile.
There will be free pizza as well. If you are interested, here's the
details: