LUG: Linux Help Sessions

Nicholas Lantz nlantz at mymail.mines.edu
Sun Jan 22 22:54:15 MST 2017

Hello all,

I'll be giving Linux Help Sessions on Thursdays from 5:00 to 6:00 pm in GC
297. This time is right before the weekly LUG meetings, so just stop by a
little earlier and I can help you out.

If that doesn't work for you and you'd like to meet at another time, then
just send me an email and we can find another time to meet.

If your question is a big one (like installing a Linux distro), please
arrive earlier in the session (5:30 or earlier); otherwise there may not be
enough time to finish that up before the meeting starts. I'd be happy to
help after the presentation if we do run out of time though.

Finally, feel free to invite others (non-LUGers!) to come to the session,
I'd like to help anyone I can and not just do homework for the entire hour!

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Lantz
nlantz at mines.edu