LUG: No meeting Thursday due to C-MAPP event (Hint: you should go!)

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Jan 18 07:55:55 MST 2017

LUG Members,

See Dr. Camp's email below (or check your other emails). We will not be
having a meeting this Thursday (the 19th) because of the C-MAPP event.
You should go to the C-MAPP event instead!

Combined BS/MS Computer Science
President of Mines ACM Student Chapter
President of Mines Linux Users Group
----- Forwarded message from Tracy Camp <tcamp at mines.edu> -----