LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Quantum Computing + Vote on some stuff! **ROOM CHANGE**

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Jan 11 17:26:11 MST 2017

LUGgers,

Ever want to learn some stuff about quantum computing without devoting
your life to insanity? Ariel Shlosberg (Physics + CS Major) will be
giving a talk about quantum computing that should be mostly
comprehensible to the standard Mines student!

This talk will be tomorrow (Thursday, the 12th) at 6pm. We will be in a
new room this time... please note the new room: GC 297

Also, we will be voting on a few things I mentioned in an email before
break. If you are interested in running for Secretary or Linux Help
Guru and have not emailed me already, please email me ASAP.

You must be present at our meeting to participate in voting.

See you there! Let me know if you have any concerns.

Combined BS/MS Computer Science
President of Mines ACM Student Chapter