LUG: ACM-W hosts Ibotta Software on 2/22

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Thu Feb 16 13:38:51 MST 2017

ACM and LUG members,

Please see the email below for info on an ACM-W meeting that may
interest you.

Combined BS/MS Computer Science
President of Mines ACM Student Chapter
President of Mines Linux Users Group
----- Forwarded message from Rachael Barnett <rbarnett at mymail.mines.edu> -----

Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:32:55 -0700
From: Rachael Barnett <rbarnett at mymail.mines.edu>
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: ACM-W hosts Ibotta Software on 2/22

*Interested in mobile apps?*  Join us for a tech talk and *info session*
from *Ibotta*!

*Wednesday, Feb 22*

*Brown West 210*

*5-6pm*

Ibotta will be co-hosted with ACM-W and the Mines Career Center!

Presenting will be *Luke Swanson*, CTO.

Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping
experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their
everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home,
office supplies and more.

One of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously
striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s unique
interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides
brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience.
Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has
put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets.

Refreshments will be served!

--
Rachael Barnett
Colorado School of Mines 2017