LUG: Meeting Thursday: Computer Graphics

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Thu Feb 2 17:48:22 MST 2017

A reminder about tonight's meeting (GC 297 at 6pm)... as well as
Friday's LAN Party.

Here's the details about the LAN Party:
  Date: Friday, 2017-02-03
  Time: 6pm
  Location: CT B60

You can bring your desktop, but you don't have too. If you live on
or near campus and need a ride for your computer, email me and I can
give you one (depending on how many people need this, it may be just a
ride for your computer, not yourself).

Combined BS/MS Computer Science
President of Mines ACM Student Chapter
President of Mines Linux Users Group