LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Machine Learning in Python

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Apr 26 13:57:56 MDT 2017

LUGgers,

Tomorrow, Travis will be giving a talk on using scikit-learn for ML in
Python. This should be interesting talk regardless of any background in
ML.

If you're interested, here's the details:

  Location: GC 297
  Date: Thursday, 2017-04-27
  Time: 6pm

In addition, a prize will be awarded to the person who brings the most
new friends to LUG! If you are interested in participating in this
competition, simply bring your friends! If you don't have enough, find
random CS people and bring them! You might just win!

Don't forget about the Linux Help session directly before the meeting at
5pm in the same room. Nick will be able to answer your amazing questions
about Linux, such as "How do I reboot my system when systemd has gone
zombie and I don't have access to the power switch?".

See you all there! And your friends!

Combined BS/MS Computer Science
President of Mines ACM Student Chapter