LUG: Meeting Tomorrow: Officer Elections

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Apr 5 12:23:18 MDT 2017

LUGgers,

Tomorrow we will meet to elect the officers to run LUG next year.
Elections will be held Thursday, April 6th at 6pm in GC 297.

Here's who has told me they are running:
 * President: Jack Rosenthal
 * Vice President: Sumner Evans, Sam Sartor
 * Treasurer: Alan Champion
 * Secretary: Sumner Evans (backup), Sam Sartor (backup)
 * Linux Help Guru: Nobody yet (and this is an important position!)
                    Please email me if you want to run for this!

You can also add yourself to any of these lists by either emailing me or
showing up and asking.

Also, we will still have the Linux Help Session in the same room
directly before at 5pm. Show up with interesting problems!

Combined BS/MS Computer Science
President of Mines ACM Student Chapter