LUG: No Meeting Tomorrow... go to the C-MAPP event

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Sep 28 11:28:50 MDT 2016

Hello LUG,

I mentioned this at our last meeting, but we will not be having a
meeting on this Thursday (the 29th) because there is a conflicting
C-MAPP event.

That being said, you should go to the C-MAPP event instead. It is a talk
from Tyler Rust at Fast Enterprises titled "The Pros and Cons of
Consulting". This sounds like it could be a very interesting talk...
plus there will be food provided. Here's the details if you are
interested:

    Location: MZ 226
    Date: 2016-09-29
    Time: 18:00 (6pm)

Our next meeting will be next *Friday*, the 7th of October. We will be
doing "Show & Tell". Yes... be excited!

Computer Science - Class of 2018
President of Mines ACM Chapter (formerly ACMx)