LUG: Git Talk Thursday, "LAN Party!!" Friday

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Sep 21 11:15:08 MDT 2016

LUGgers,

Tomorrow, Thursday the 22nd, Sumner will be giving a talk on Git at 6pm.
This will be a great opportunity to learn about Git if you don't know
much yet, and an opportunity to learn even more if you are a purported
expert (hah... "expert"!). This will be in CT B60 as usual.

Then, on Friday, we will have a LAN Party!! at 6pm in the same room (CT
B60). Bring your desktops, we will play a good variety of games and have
lots of fun. All games can be played on the CCIT lab machines as well,
so you don't have to bring a computer. Also, if you are not a big fan of
computer games, come anyway as there is too much fun to be had for all.

If you need a ride to bring your desktop from on or near campus, drop me
an email with where I should pick you up, and I will pick you up right
before the LAN Party!!.

I'm excited. Are you?

Computer Science - Class of 2018
President of Mines ACM Chapter (formerly ACMx)