LUG: C-MAPP Event Tonight, Show & Tell Tomorrow

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Thu Oct 6 10:17:37 MDT 2016

LUGgers,

Tonight there is a C-MAPP event that Google will be hosting titled
"Interview Prep". This should be an interesting talk... plus there will
be dinner provided!

Here's the details:
    Date: Today (2016-10-06)
    Time: 6pm
    Location: BB W250
    RSVP Link: http://goo.gl/sjrd0g
There's also a flyer attached with the full details.

Because of this C-MAPP event, our normal meeting will be postponed till
Friday, the 7th.

So tomorrow, we will be doing a meeting titled "Show & Tell", also known
as "Bring All Your Crazy Gadgets but More Importantly Mechanical
Keyboards and Brag About Them". Yes... this should be REALLY fun! It
will be at the usual time and the usual location, 6pm at CT B60.

Thanks for reading my long email.

Computer Science - Class of 2018
President of Mines ACM Chapter (formerly ACMx)