LUG: LUG Talk on **Friday**, LAN Party!! following

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Wed Nov 16 11:33:49 MST 2016

LUGgers,

The general consensus from the poll I sent out was to move the Python
talk to be right before the LAN Party!! on Friday. This way we're
avoiding conflict with a C-MAPP event and an ACM-W event. Details for
both events are on the LUG website.

So we will do the Python talk on Friday, 6pm in CT B60. I'll give
everyone a few minutes to set up their computers and such before I start
with the talk. This should also work out nicely, since CCIT is planning
network maintenance during this time, which will hopefully be over
before we start playing games.

I'll send a reminder come Friday.

Computer Science - Class of 2018
President of Mines ACM Student Chapter