LUG: LUG Minecraft Server!!!!

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mines.edu
Sun May 15 23:10:31 MDT 2016

Hopefully now that school has finished up, you've got a bit of time to
kill. Some time to kill playing Minecraft.

This was an idea we brought up last week at Woody's, and I think it will
be really fun.

Anywho, here's the details:
    Server address: craft.mineslug.org
    Server version: 1.9.2 (Note this is not the latest!)

Right now it is set up as a simple vanilla SMP server, but I'd love to
hear ideas for mods we can install (or if we want it to not be
survival).

It is also running on a server out of my basement right now, so let's
hope no racoons chew through the cable here.

See you on!

Computer Science - Class of 2018
jrosenth at mines.edu
(970) 367-7115