LUG: Meeting 1/25

Caleb Jhones cjhones at mymail.mines.edu
Sun Jan 24 22:29:27 MST 2016

All,

We will be having our normal meeting tomorrow (1/25) at 7pm in CTLM B56.
Jack will be giving a talk titled "PGP, GPG, and Enigmail... Oh My!"

Our club has also been invited to the EECS Welcome Reception for recent
transfer students. It will involve having a booth (much like Celebration of
Mines in the fall), which will require a few people to man throughout the
evening. I don't have a lot of details yet, but it will be on the 2nd of
February from 3:30-5:00. If you're interested in helping, shoot me an email!

See you all tomorrow!
Caleb