LUG: PGP Key Signing Party tomorrow at LUG

Jack Rosenthal jrosenth at mymail.mines.edu
Sun Jan 24 20:24:13 MST 2016

LUGgers,

Tomorrow at LUG, we will be beginning talking about PGP, GPG, and using
it to encrypt/sign your emails. If you aren't familiar with this, I will
explain it and you will get a chance to make your own PGP key.

To follow this up, there will be a PGP key signing party, so you can
help build your web of trust! Anyone is welcome to come, sign keys, and
get their key signed.

All of this will be happening at 19:00, Monday, in CTLM B56 (I believe),
but keep your eyes out for an official email from Caleb, as this will
have other important infos!

Hope to see you there!

Computer Science - Class of 2018
jrosenth at mines.edu